The British Council in Indonesia offers IELTS Academic, General Training and UK visas and immigration (UKVI) tests.
You can book your IELTS test with us online. When you book with us, you can be certain that you will be taking your test at an official IELTS test centre.
|IELTS Academic and General Training (Paper-based Test)||Rp 2,900,000||Book now|
|IELTS Academic and General Training (Computer-delivered Test)||Rp 2,900,000||Book now|
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training)||Rp 3,317,000||Book now|
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||Rp 2,700,000||Book now|
If you are applying for a visa to emigrate to the UK then you may need to apply for the IELTS for UKVI test.
To book your test you will need to
1. Make sure you have a form of valid ID (passport or KTP) at hand, as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your test. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a test place.
2. Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
3. For IELTS for UKVI, you can apply online (above) or apply at your test centre.
4. Pay for your test. You can pay for your test via bank transfer.
Please contact our Customer Service team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +62 21 2933 3470 or WhatsApp chat +62 8111 3101919 to receive your virtual account number before completing your payment.
5. Once you have made the payment, please upload your payment proof.
IELTS test date confirmation
Once you have completed the booking process, you will receive a confirmation giving you the start time of your test. A confirmation letter will be sent to your email address approximately three days before your test date to confirm your test venue and speaking test time. If you do not receive the confirmation letter, please contact us at email@example.com no later than two days before the test date.
Your Speaking test may be scheduled on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day within a 7 day window before or after your main test day. The test centre will send you a confirmation for the Speaking Test date.
After booking your test, you will also receive an automatic email that gives you information on how to access free online course: Road to IELTS.
You will also receive your IELTS Reference Number to access the Test Taker Portal. Please make sure that you have included your email address correctly when you book your test.