Choose from more test dates and get your results even quicker
Everyone loves choice. We have made it easier and more convenient for you to take your IELTS test. You can now take your test on a computer.
With computer-delivered testing, you can take your IELTS test, Academic or General Training, and you simply type your answers.
What you get when you take IELTS on a computer:
- more test dates to choose from
- more venues to choose from
- more flexibility
- your results will be available really quick in 5-7 days.
How does computer-delivered IELTS work?
If you choose computer-delivered IELTS, you will take the Listening, Reading and Writing sections on a computer. The Speaking test will remain face to face with a certified IELTS Examiner, as we believe it is the most effective way of assessing your speaking skills.
All other aspects of the test are exactly the same, whether it is taken on paper or on computer, including:
- Question types
- Speaking test delivery
- Test Report Form
- Results Verification
- If you have any special requirements, you will need to take paper-based IELTS, which caters to all test takers regardless of requirements.
- The online payment option for computer-delivered IELTS is currently unavailable. After you have registered, please make your payment offline.
- Once you have chosen your IELTS test date, you can register online. Select an offline payment method as instructed and complete your payment. We accept bank transfer currently.
- You have 24 hours to complete your payment and submit proof of payment through your account on the online registration portal.
- The registration for your chosen IELTS test date will automatically be released if the payment confirmation is not completed by the specified time.