The Partner Schools Global Network (PSGN) is a British Council enhanced support service for partner schools that deliver an international UK curriculum leading to exams such as the O level, International GCSE and A level, administered in cooperation with the British Council. It is a global community, in which British Council provides professional support and quality service for leaders, teachers, students and parents.
There are over 1750 schools in the worldwide network across 32 countries around the world, throughout the Middle East and North Africa, South Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and South America.
Through PSGN, by integrating our vast network and intensive resource in the field of English,Education and Exams operations, the British Council offers a wide range of benefits and professional services to our member schools so as to enhance schools’ competitive advantages and enjoy sustainable growth of business together.
Schools in Indonesia can now join British Council’s global community of thousands of ambitious schools and institutions by becoming a PSGN member.
Why join the PSGN programme with the British Council
By joining the PSGN programme, we can connect you with respected international UK school exam boards offering the world’s well respected international qualifications, e.g. Cambridge Assessment International Education, Oxford AQA and Pearson Edexcel. The PSGN programme from the British Council includes essential exams service and added value offers aimed at providing holistic support for learners, parents, teaching staff, school leaders and whole-school improvement.
Partnering with us in PSGN programme enables you to:
- Benefit from our high standards of customer services on exams administration and extensive expertise on English language assessment
- Join the British Council’s Network on a regional and global level to connect with thousands of international schools
- Enhance Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for school leaders & teachers by enjoying our abundant online and offline resources and programmes
- Get assistance from professionals to achieve sustainable whole-school development
- Enjoy substantial resources around learner support for child protection, exams preparation and English language learning
How to join the PSGN Programme
Becoming a PSGN member school is a straightforward process requiring only the following steps.
- Start with reading our requirements outline in the Requirements and Fee section below
- Contact us to express your interest – we will be in touch within 5 working days
- Complete the application documents provided by the British Council
- Allow a British Council representative to perform an approval visit. We will arrange a time that is convenient for you
- Receive and sign the contract letter once approved
Requirements and fee
All schools are expected to meet requirements to become a British Council PSGN Member School which include:
- Attain appropriate government approvals and other business certificates to legally recruit students and operate a full-time teaching school
- Be appropriately resourced with sufficient staff employed in management, teaching and support roles
- Provide appropriate premises and facilities to create a positive learning environment for students
- Secure storage arrangements for confidential exams materials to comply with our regulations
- Equip with appropriate facilities that comply with our regulations for accommodating examinations
- Deliver International UK school exams in partnership with the British Council
There will be a charge for each exam entry for International UK School Qualifications, e.g. A level and International GCSE exams. However, there is no other extra fee to become a British Council PSGN member school.
Phone: +62 21 293 33480 / 85
WhatsApp: +62 811 131 01919