Workplace well-being is an important concern, yet initiatives rolled out in the early days of the pandemic may no longer meet our needs. Join us for this panel discussion for valuable advice on how L&D can develop a holistic approach to well-being and support business outcomes. This is your chance to pose questions and interact with L&D leaders about the subject of workplace wellbeing in greater depth:
- What is workplace wellbeing?
- Why do we need to rethink workplace wellbeing?
- How can L&D positively impact workplace wellbeing?
Who should attend?
- HR and L&D professionals
- People managers and team leaders
- Business partners
Save the date and register in advance for this virtual workshop here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the workshop.
- This invite is non-transferable. Please email us if you would like us to extend this invitation to colleagues. RSVP by 5 p.m. on Monday 24 April.
- This is a corporate networking event as such we request participants to register using their company email and contact details. As this event is subject to limited availability, each company/organisation is limited to two representatives.
Professional skills training and development
We offer Corporate training and assessments.