This informative workshop develops the email writing skills you need to efficiently manage your day-to-day workload and achieve your long-term professional goals. Learn how to structure information and write concisely so you can get your message across first time.
You will participate in fun and informative learning activities. You will write emails and receive feedback from your trainer and other course participants on how to improve. You will learn techniques to help you write emails that people want to read.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to write emails more effectively and efficiently
What you will learn
- Adapt your emails and letters to different audiences and situations
- Plan and organize your writing to fit your purpose
- Write and edit your work to make it clear and concise
What you will get after the workshop
- Feel more confident in your ability to write effective and professional emails
- Understand how to use emails to develop better working relationships
- Know your own strengths and weaknesses and have some specific strategies to improve
Workshop fee : IDR 1,200,000
Participants will receive:
- British Council certificate
This workshop is limited to age 17 years old and above.
British Council Indonesia Teaching Centre - Lotte Shopping Avenue F4, Jl Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav 3-5, Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan