25 March 2020 update on the impact of Covid-19 on upcoming May/June exam sessions of international UK school exams
- Cambridge International announced on 23 March that all May/June exams are cancelled globally
- includes Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge O Level, Cambridge International AS & A Level, Cambridge AICE Diploma and Cambridge Pre-U and UK GCSE and A level qualifications.
- Pearson Edexcel announced on 24 March that all May/June exams are cancelled globally.
- Includes iPrimary, iLowerSecondary, International GCSE and International A Level UK GCSE and A level qualifications.
- ACT announced on 19 March that their April exam session is cancelled for all International and Special testing sites.
The British Council is currently awaiting further information on how the cancellations will affect international candidates, including alternative methods of assessment, deferral of exams to later sessions and issuing of credit notes or refunds.
Please be assured that we are working very closely with the exam boards and we will notify candidates once we receive updates. For further enquiries please email us at email@example.com.